Direct Vent gas water heater
Ultra Low NOx Direct Vent water heaters utilize a co-axial (pipe inside a pipe) vent pipe that takes air in from the outside (outer vent) and vents combustion gases directly back to the outside (inner vent). It is the perfect choice for situations with insufficient combustion air. No electricity required.
- Self Diagnostic Honeywell Gas Control
- Closed Combustion
- Reinforced Seals
- Maintenance Free
- Sight Window
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Cast Aluminum Air Intake Boot
- Telescoping Solid Vent Kits
- Flexible Vent Kit
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections
- Factory Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve
- Complies with the latest ultra-low NOx requirement (10 ng/J NOx limit)
|URG2DV40S6N||40 Gallon Capacity|
|URG2DV50S6N||50 Gallon Capacity|
|URG2DV50H6N||48 Gallon Capacity|
AO Smith GDV-50 Residential Natural Gas Water Heater
Home Improvement (AO Smith Electrical Products Co)
Rheem RTGH-84DVLN Indoor Direct Vent Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater Low Nox
Home Improvement (Rheem)
Rheem RTG-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Low NOx Direct Vent Tankless Natural Gas Water heater
Home Improvement (United Logistics of America)
I have a Kenmore Economiser 6 Direct Vent gas water heater.
1. Make sure the air intake and exaust vent on the outside of the house are open and not obstructed by a growing tree or bush?